Seed Money Facility Secretariat
18055 Rostock, Germany
Tel (Rostock): +49 381 45484 5294
Fax: +49 381 45484 5282
Tel (Riga): +371 66 16 46 79
- EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
- Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein
- The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS) Project Support Facility (PSF) - The CBSS is an overall political forum for regional inter-governmental cooperation. The Members of the Council are the eleven states of the Baltic Sea Region as well as the European Commission. The main purpose of the CBSS Project Support Facility is to co-finance the development and implementation of Baltic Sea macro-regional cooperation projects, which would bring added value for the Baltic Sea region, show impact in regional cooperation and foster long-term partnerships in relation to the politically defined 5 priority areas of the CBSS.
- Baltic region seed funding grants - The Swedish Institute (SI) invites Swedish organisations to submit applications for seed funding under the framework for collaboration in the Baltic Sea region. Seed funding is intended to be used to start new collaborations or expand existing ones in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, and in some cases with Moldova and Georgia. Applicants from these countries can apply for between SEK 100,000 and SEK 440,000 in funding.